Saturday, August 28, 2010

Meet the Photographer

I am a big time city girl whos roots are from Texas. Natural light photography is my passion and to me, photographs are a story. Each setting provides something new for me to dive into.  I love seeing people in love, so being a wedding photographer had a natural pull for me.  Each wedding I experience brings me joy.  Not only do I make new friends, but I get inspiration from each of them. I Love capturing sweet memories of childhood and special family times, the miracle of life is just that.... a Miracle!
I enjoy what I do, and most of the time it hardly seems like work at all, at the end of day I have a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful sons waiting for me at home! I'm blessed to have such wonderful people in my life and a career that I love!